Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
We are convinced that the website is a company's business card and that it counts among our most important digital touchpoints. We are looking for an expert who will develop our tesa website with heart and mind.
As a member of our global Corporate Communications team, you will be responsible for managing and developing the global tesa website. It is published in 42 countries and is available 27 languages. The website aims at both business customers and consumers. Therefore, a key objective of your position as Channel Manager Website is to coordinate the requirements and interests of the different tesa business units, working hand in hand with the Digital Information Technology department. For this purpose, good technical knowledge of website applications, modern tools, CMS and SEO are prerequisites for the job. It is also important to ensure the global consistency of the website, also by using design techniques and including interesting stories. To this end, you will work closely with our corporate branding and content team.
- State-of-the-art further development of the tesa.com website with a focus on new tools , UX and storytelling to provide multiple target groups around the world with relevant information about tesa
- You will team up with the content, social media and brand experts of Corporate Communications to develop a lively, diverse website that presents our company in the best possible way
- Further development of functionalities takes place in coordination with the marketing departments and the internal Digital Information Technology team, which is responsible for technical implementation and hosting
- Responsibilities include coordinating all website requests and needs with all tesa business units and international web teams
- Global as well as specifically required local feature sets are to be developed in coordination with the international web coordinators. A KPI framework is to be used to document the development of the website as a basis for continuous optimization.
- Budget responsibility
- Collaborate with design agencies and content developer
- Direct reporting to the head of Corporate Communications
- Academic Education: MBA or equivalent degree with a media science, business, or information technology background
- At least 5 years of experience in managing and developing global websites.
- Understanding of user experience, look and feel, design systems, and the modular structure of websites
- Understanding of all customer requirements and service designs that make a website successful.
- Social media experience
- You are a digital native and have in-depth knowledge of online communications and the latest web trends
- You are energetic, persuasive, assertive, committed, and motivated
- You have very good conceptual, analytical, and technological skills
- You have good MS Office, Google Analytics knowledge as well as knowledge in the maintenance of CMS (Content Management Systems)
- You have very good German and English skills; other foreign languages are an advantage