tesa tape may be small and not well known in the US, but that's because we rarely have job openings and our products are only sold to industry in the US. Check out our corporate website to see what tesa tape is really all about.
If you meet the Required Minimum Qualifications below, please apply!
Reasons people stay at tesa:
- COVID safe. We implemented more safety protocols than the CDC recommended, sooner. As a result, our positivity rate has been very low throughout the pandemic.
- benefits start within the first month. Two BCBS medical plans, dental, vision, disability, life, and several more.
- PTO and Sick time available after your first 3 months. 18 days combined per year. Neither has to be used before the end of the year. Extra vacation for the Covid vaccine.
- profit sharing 401k bonus. tesa tape Corporate contributes 7% of gross annual earnings to eligible employees' 401k in addition to the 50% match up to 6%. That means if you put in 6%, tesa puts in another 10%.
- culture of respect and collaboration. This position is part of a cool group of people and you will actually be asked for your opinion by engineers and management.
- job security. During the pandemic no one in Product Development was laid off. We’ve been in Sparta for 40 years and counting.
The Product Development Laboratory Technician is responsible for providing support to Application Engineers and Product Developers by performing basic lab administration tasks and recording and reporting data of finished products, raw materials, intermediate products, and laboratory or pilot plant samples. This is NOT a Quality Tech position.
What you will do:
- Uphold company safety, environmental, quality and laboratory standards.
- Read, understand and follow internal and external test instructions.
- Perform accurate, routine testing and evaluation of existing products and test assemblies.
- Document and report in an understandable manner all laboratory work performed.
- Assist in the development of new test methods.
- Manage general lab supplies and application testing supplies inventory.
- Perform other tasks as directed.
- Work within the framework of the tesa Integrated Management System (IMS) and ISO / IATF requirements.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED;
- Three (3) years of experience working in a test lab;
- Working knowledge of Windows/Microsoft Office;
- Organizational skills and a detail oriented mindset;
- Must be self-directed and able to work with minimum supervision;
- Ability to stand at a workstation and/or move throughout the facility during the majority of the day
tesa tape Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled